• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit....my friend and his brother went to Punkin Chunkin today and I always want to go but never remember until its too late. I do not want to miss out next year and he said he wants to go again and go camping/tailgating.

[video=facebook;10100643136885448]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100643136885448&set=vb.12702427&type=3&permPage=1[/video]

My aunt in north Jersey wrote a Facebook post saying people shouldn't complain about having no power when their houses are ok and they should put on sweaters. Ok, that's fair I guess. Then in a follow up comment she said she was in Florida for the storm and just got back yesterday. Ok Aunt, maybe you should realize that day 7 without power might feel a little different then day 1.

Still no power for this dude. First night at home since Sandy. It's gonna be cold. I gotta get me some Fema money.

It's gonna be 28 degrees tonight, I literally have no survival instincts or manly genes. In any other time or society I would have starved to death years ago.

now is the time to cultivate those things.

occupy the forest.

should i or should i not invite really cute guy to fun group activity tomorrow?

also, take note that i would have to invite him via twitter because we haven't exchanged numbers yet... (but he awkwardly asked me for my twitter handle like two months ago... very strange.)

also, take note that i would have to invite him via twitter because we haven't exchanged numbers yet... (but he awkwardly asked me for my twitter handle like two months ago... very strange.)

Totes.

Do it! You have nothing to lose except maybe a twitter follower.

The answer is simple: ask yourself "What would RTQ do?"

And then do the complete opposite

ugh, guess i gotta do it. i hate being the "guy" and having to do the asking. decided i need to be more pro-active recently though.

meh, its 2012- gender roles are stupid

twitter DM officially sent. aaaand now i'm gonna feel like i'm gonna throw up until i hear back from him. this is stressful!

boo. he's already committed to other plans tomorrow and can't come. guess he doesn't like me #wompwomp that wasn't so bad though!

The answer is simple: ask yourself "What would RTQ do?"

And then do the complete opposite

do you want me to ban you from my chat thread?

plus it's a trick question, rtq wouldn't have a really cute guy (who I told dashionista at the tailgate "looked like a douche" because I thought it was the other guy she's been talking about, oops) talking to her in the first place.

do you want me to ban you from my chat thread?

plus it's a trick question, rtq wouldn't have a really cute guy (who I told dashionista at the tailgate "looked like a douche" because I thought it was the other guy she's been talking about, oops) talking to her in the first place.

I thought you said you got a hug from a cute guy yesterday in the concourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back