• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy this morning. Just so happy. TJ Yeldon let me love you.

Also dance floor made out with the hottest little thing at Johnny and Junes last night. It was on, until her friend notified me that she was married. Of course I then asked her where her ring was. She told me it was "girls night out".

Ten minutes later I was making out with her again and pretty much carrying her around. It got aggressive.

Moral of the story. Do not get married.

Narrowed it down to Mag Room, Noble's and Deacon Tower/Bridger. I took everyone to the Mag Room last minute and everyone loved the venue, so as long as the food doesn't suck we'll probably do it there. Noble's has an awesome back room but it only seats 75 max and we'd need to have people sit in the vestibule/lobby area. Renting out the whole restaurant would be $15k min (no thx).

Also dance floor made out with the hottest little thing at Johnny and Junes last night. It was on, until her friend notified me that she was married. Of course I then asked her where her ring was. She told me it was "girls night out".

Ten minutes later I was making out with her again and pretty much carrying her around. It got aggressive.

whole lotta win going on here

oh dear.

wait, I've met iodeac multiple times and lbE hasn't? lol

Iodeac, you've been sitting behind me all season. I need to introduce myself but it's always mad awkward to say something like, yeah I recognize you from the occasional picture you post on the boards. Feels kind of stalkerish. Mad props to LBE to come say what up. I'm actually a pretty shy dude IRL.

so last night on night #1 of me being 100% single once again, my friend went out by herself with 8 good looking carolina hurricanes hockey players. she invited me, but i fell asleep fully clothed, on top of my bed 5 minutes before she texted. #FAIL

so last night on night #1 of me being 100% single once again, my friend went out by herself with 8 good looking carolina hurricanes hockey players. she invited me, but i fell asleep fully clothed, on top of my bed 5 minutes before she texted. #FAIL

been there, done that

Iodeac, you've been sitting behind me all season. I need to introduce myself but it's always mad awkward to say something like, yeah I recognize you from the occasional picture you post on the boards. Feels kind of stalkerish. Mad props to LBE to come say what up. I'm actually a pretty shy dude IRL.

Woot! Enjoyed meeting more people in real life, and loved seeing everyone. Jason enjoyed himself and says thanks for being so nice and welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back