• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I've already got comments on "the 'stache'" before I'm even really fully into that territory (haven't shaved the beard yet) just because that portion is growing so much faster.

Most of the BS owners/coworkers are growing their Movember staches out. One of the owners was bartending tonight and not doing so great. I'm definitely planning on joining officially next year when I can start fresh.

Why did you decide that?

I will say sometimes you just meet someone who changes your mind about everything you thought you believed in wrt that. That sounds pretty dumb, I know, but it's possible.

LOL.

LOL, I had a huge mother fucking beard a few days ago -- like bigger than that nasty one I had in Baltimore last year. For Halloween, shaved it into a beautiful, curling mustache with at least an inch and a half of extension on each side of where the lip ends. (Still has nothing on DF09's, most especially in color).

Then I shaved fully, and people at school were freaking out. BEARDLESS WF09!? WTF!?

LOL, I had a huge mother fucking beard a few days ago -- like bigger than that nasty one I had in Baltimore last year. For Halloween, shaved it into a beautiful, curling mustache with at least an inch and a half of extension on each side of where the lip ends. (Still has nothing on DF09's, most especially in color).

Then I shaved fully, and people at school were freaking out. BEARDLESS WF09!? WTF!?

Yeah your full beard is absolutely glorious. Your mustache has a great shape too. #nohomo

I can't wait to get rid of the facial hair in January 2013. Though it will be interesting to see if people recognize me at local establishments anymore.

sometimes you just meet someone who changes your mind about everything you thought you believed in

images

Why did you decide that?

I will say sometimes you just meet someone who changes your mind about everything you thought you believed in wrt that. That sounds pretty dumb, I know, but it's possible.

And sometimes you're born as Doofus' twin.

Why did you decide that?

I've been around a bit. I'm not a good boyfriend and I don't want kids. I'm easy to fall in love with and impossible to love. I also get a lot of ass

I've been around a bit. I'm not a good boyfriend and I don't want kids. I'm easy to fall in love with and impossible to love. I also get a lot of ass

K, makes sense. So you're just a heartbreaker then?

Pics?

K I'm going to bed since no one else is up.

I hate "The Who" because I couldn't name that many of their songs tonight to win a trivia tie-breaker. I'm a noob.

4 day weekend upcoming for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back