• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after catching up on some of last night's CT, I think Caturday's the kinda guy romantic comedies are written about. the good looking (presumably) playboy who's resigned himself to a life without love gets swept off his feet by his neighbor/girl bff/secretery/doctor without ever seeing it coming. BOOM happily ever after.

after catching up on some of last night's CT, I think Caturday's the kinda guy romantic comedies are written about. the good looking (presumably) playboy who's resigned himself to a life without love gets swept off his feet by his neighbor/girl bff/secretery/doctor without ever seeing it coming. BOOM happily ever after.

Are you that girl, dashionista?

haha he probably says it openly to all the girls he sees. They think "I could be that special girl!" then they hook up and he never calls them again.

I know this is more suited for the Tunnels, but I'm not going over to that place. So I'm just gonna leave this right here. http://gawker.com/5958728/fact+checking-the-slut-vote-with-the-christian-mens-defense-network

"Instead, we are looking at four more years of skyrocketing debt, stifling regulation, and the only First Lady who could possibly be bitchy enough to make Hillary Clinton look feminine."

wait, they think michelle obama is bitchy?

(yes, that's the only thing i actually took away from that article)

wait, they think michelle obama is bitchy?

(yes, that's the only thing i actually took away from that article)

Then you missed some funny jokes. I would guess this guy would define the FLOTUS as "uppity".

Then you missed some funny jokes. I would guess this guy would define the FLOTUS as "uppity".

i went back and reread after i posted. the quoted stuff was so far-fetched that i just assumed the entire thing was made up, and when stuff isn't real, it just really isn't all that funny. then i followed the links. it was real. i am appalled by the initial article, and yes, the commentary on it is hilarious.

But one photo-op on the Jersey Shore with Obama looking tough in a bomber jacket destroyed all that, which is yet another reason sane societies don't let women get involved in government."

Not sure I can get past this part.

Michelle Obama is the fucking worst.

Michelle Obama is the fucking worst.

i am friends with a LOT of die-hard republicans, and i have never once heard anybody say anything negative about michelle obama. why the negative comments? i get disagreeing with her husband and his politics. but what's wrong with her?

Same. And that's not just because of my ladylove for her deafening me to haters.

My favorite presidential couple was calvin coolidge & his wife.

Yeah, she rocks. The only thing I have against any First Ladies is Barbara Bush delivering a horrible speech at my graduation.

um yeah, i'm fairly conservative and i think michelle is adorbs. i want her entire closet and also her arm definition. she can also hold her own and seems quite intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back