• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 8: Jesus a Pedobear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an under/side boob tattoo of the word "Dienu". No idea when I would have $ for that, though.

“Dienu” is an old folk word that’s Hebrew, and it means “it would’ve been enough.”

Is that right?

It's time for the daily Name That Tune for Posrep!

My mother was a sidewinder
She always was a slow talker

no takers? Probably ungoogleable as this band made one cd and broke up, as far as I can tell.

hey remember that time cee lo sang "fuck you" on the colbert report but replaced "fuck you" with "fox news"?

yeah, that was awesome.

Congrats on learning how to upload a pic :thumbsup: I must have copied and pasted the image just after you did.

haha it just didn't do what I wanted so I tinypic'd it.

Definitely getting a very pretty bruise on my hip from kickball last night. Totally worth it for the awesome dive I made (and yes, ipity, I did it on purpose).

Definitely getting a very pretty bruise on my hip from kickball last night. Totally worth it for the awesome dive I made (and yes, ipity, I did it on purpose).

Riding, since you have more experience with this than pretty much anyone else on here, is it just me or is this quite a jump by this horse to make it over this fence? Assuming, the ground on the other side is the same as this side.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768

Nonny you're going to find a better job than that for sure. Fuck those guys.

I must have missed the set up to this, what exactly are you trying to do?

Business Analyst.

Made it to their on site interviews with 13 others. 3 of us got asked to stay for the extra/final interview. Got an email today saying I didn't get it.

The Google machine isn't working for me on that one, Townie.

Had my final presentation at 1030. Crushed it. Sitting here waiting on the other students to finish. 4 left....

Business Analyst.

Made it to their on site interviews with 13 others. 3 of us got asked to stay for the extra/final interview. Got an email today saying I didn't get it.

Gotcha. I agree with sloth, I wouldn't sweat it. Good luck hunting, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back