• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 8: Jesus a Pedobear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
corinthians_tramp_stamp.jpg

This chick I know from high school got a long quote on her side....I don't understand the tattoos like that, but it gives her even more reason to show off her sideboob.

Plus, she's got some of the best fake boobs I've ever seen....and I hate fake boobs.

n22208730_33526166_127.jpg

Where are you looking geographically?

Looking more for the right position instead of the location. That position was in Richmond, another one I'm looking at is in Jersey, and another is in DC.

Got any advice/connections?

Looking more for the right position instead of the location. That position was in Richmond, another one I'm looking at is in Jersey, and another is in DC.

Got any advice/connections?

Yeah possibly. I'll shoot you a PM when I get a chance.

Gettin my oil changed at lunch. Looooooong overdue.

I just watched the craziest True Life episode about a girl with Tourettes, plus a self-harm tic, plus a fainting tic. Wow. She would periodically faint, poke her eyes out, choke herself, stop breathing, and yell curses. It was really scary but I also couldn't stop laughing at her screaming thinks like "goat fuck!" at the top of her lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back