• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeaconCav06 what’s etiquette on tipping movers? We’re gonna have like 75% of a 16’ truck full with half furniture half boxes. One flight of stairs and nothing egregious as far as angles and getting stuff into a two bedroom apartment.
The barista today got huffy when I didn’t tip him this morning. The only thing I bought was gift cards.

Neighbor behind us has some Virginia creeper that is growing so far over into our yard that I am going to town taking it out rn

@DeaconCav06 what’s etiquette on tipping movers? We’re gonna have like 75% of a 16’ truck full with half furniture half boxes. One flight of stairs and nothing egregious as far as angles and getting stuff into a two bedroom apartment.

Depends on how big the crew is. I’d say $20/guy should be good.

I think we did $50/guy the last time we moved and it was a full 26” truck.

My Twitter feed is convinced I speak French of give a fuck what is happening in French speaking countries around the world.

Ran this am then coffee then river kayak which was a ton of work for 2 hrs of downriver paddling. Had to take 2 cars down to the pickup spot, drop one off then go to the launch point then all in reverse.

Was pretty cool to get some unexpected light rapids though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back