• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But which do you smell more of ? Sex ? Or candy ?

Also, speaking of underappreciated alternative albums, I can still listen to this in it's entirety without a skip. It's superior to any Pavement album.

How much sports you think Pilchard watches on a daily basis? He'll post shit about some random bball school being on a 3-game losing streak or whatever or talk about how he's betting Coastal Carolina vs Toledo football

I feel like Toad the Wet Sprocket is underappreciated. Some real strong work.

I saw Glenn Phillips (20+ years ago) do an acoustic set at the Birchmeere in Alexandria va.

First time I heard drive by. Fun song.

I’m more of a 10s spot kinda guy. This song slaps

e795caa92f82e10c286a6125605fc21f.jpg

I like floating preposterous ideas on controversial sports board threads and seeing people take them seriously discuss the merits and likelihood.
The discussion that is missing is the impact going independent might have on our ability to offer a compelling dental plan that allows us to retain quality head coaches.

It's been fuckin' eons since the first page of a chat threat took more than an hour.

For 1 million dollars would you eat a dustpan full of hair from a barbershop floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back