• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub’s Italian Hoagie​

Genoa‎ Salami, Proscuitto di Parma, Sopressata, Hot Capicola, Pepperoni, Mild Provolone, Iceberg Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes, Raw Onions, Hot Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Pickles, Mayo, Bub’s Vinaigrette, & Pecorino Romano.

I doubt eating a dustpan of hair would even be physically possible but sure I’d probably do it for a million.

Bub’s Italian Hoagie​

Genoa‎ Salami, Proscuitto di Parma, Sopressata, Hot Capicola, Pepperoni, Mild Provolone, Iceberg Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes, Raw Onions, Hot Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Pickles, Mayo, Bub’s Vinaigrette, & Pecorino Romano.
This is one of my go-to's at Lox Stock or FCD:

1684948156972.png

How big is a whole sandwich at that place for $24??? Goddamn. We have a place here that does a sandwich really similar to that Philly Special that’s amazing.

Really mixed up CNS processing considering delicious Townie sandwich info and theoretical hair sandwich...roller coaster emo vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back