• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol--hey, can I prepare the dustpan hair in any way or must it be eaten raw/natural with beverage of choice?

Bub’s Italian Hoagie​

Genoa‎ Salami, Proscuitto di Parma, Sopressata, Hot Capicola, Pepperoni, Mild Provolone, Iceberg Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes, Raw Onions, Hot Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Pickles, Mayo, Bub’s Vinaigrette, & Pecorino Romano.
used to be a pretty close walk to my office and I'd go a couple of times a month. loved the bolognese sub with pork belly, meatballs and brisket.

How did Cincinnati chili even get to be a thing when everyone apparently hates it?

I don’t hate it, but then I’ll eat just about anything. It’s the from a can part that sounds diarrheish.

I feel like nationwide Kombucha consumption has dropped precipitously. Can anyone verify this?

I used to have a real thing for Flo the Progressive Lady.

Let's rekindle that flame...

e9b2312ae10da324dcfff72578a100a6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back