• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The morning dump always happens after I've finished my coffee and it's always at home, so I'll usually floss while I'm s(h)itting there since I'm a paragon of efficiency.
mine's usually in the morning pre or post shower...depends on if I'm on duty to get up first and get ready to get my son up or my wife. I always get coffee in the office.

mine's usually in the morning pre or post shower...depends on if I'm on duty to get up first and get ready to get my son up or my wife. I always get coffee in the office.
I'm super sensitive to caffeine, so I have to be careful if I grab soda/caffeine on the way in. If I get on a roll chugging it and traffic backs up, I'm in serious doo doo.

how much coffee/caffeine drinks a day do you all consume ?

i'm 16 oz pre-workout first thing when i wake. 4-5 (30-40 oz or so) cups of coffee in the AM. 2 cups (16 oz total) of tea in the afternoon.

I have a cup of coffee when I wake up and occasionally grab one on the way into work. Never get any in the afternoon and hardly ever drink any soft drinks or anything else with caffeine.

I make a thermal carafe of coffee for our household every morning.

On work days I drink one normal sized mug.

Other days 3-4.

I have a 12-16 oz iced coffee in the morning and that usually does it for the day. I generally sip on it between maybe 9 and 11.

Same. I am going to be chasing twin demon children around Biff's favorite vacation destination of 2021 (I had to look that up).

If you are paying for flights the least the weather can do is cooperate.

That blows man. Having shitty weather on a holiday weekend that more or less kicks off summer is such a downer.

how much coffee/caffeine drinks a day do you all consume ?

i'm 16 oz pre-workout first thing when i wake. 4-5 (30-40 oz or so) cups of coffee in the AM. 2 cups (16 oz total) of tea in the afternoon.
12 oz mug at breakfast (7am) a couple of hours after getting up. Water the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back