• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Charlie Ergen is a good graduation speaker, but I'd definitely like to have a chat with him over a beer... He's got a good story.

My high school graduation was held on the football field…no arena, but, we all had to wear tuxes with white jackets or formal white dresses.

High School graduation was on the football field.

WFU graduation, I attended. Not going wasn't an option as I was in ROTC and had to do that dog and pony show. Also my parents were there from California and would have killed me if I didn't walk; my relationship with them was shit at the time, but still.

Since I did a part-time/remote masters so that was pretty unceremonious. I submitted my final and a few days letter my wife had a scheduled C for baby #2. Grades came in while we were in the hospital and my degree showed up in the mail sometime after that.

Mackvickery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back