• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my list is Juice, MDMH, Palma, Knight, Creamy, PH, IAI, LK, and ATS. In no particular order of affinity Except for ATS. He’s definitely last.

how many of them could DJ your next birthday party and/or tailgate tho

“Alright everybody! DJ Communicationz on the ones and twos! Let me hear you, Deacon Nation! When I say ‘Boopie’ you say ‘Miller’! Boopie! [Miller!] Boopie! [Miller!]”

numbers what do you mean you sort of watched a game with me

Man, just caught up. I missed out on everyone jerking each other off about grad years and hanging out.

He’s too busy enjoying a filet to bother. It’s dinner time out there.
I can't imagine paying more than I'd pay in a restaurant for a Doordashed steak.

Last edited:
He’s too busy enjoying a filet to bother. It’s dinner time out there.

How’d ya know? Took my brother and his wife and two kids who are lifelong kernersville residents to Wolfgang pucks steakhouse on rodeo drive, after spending most of the afternoon listening him and my nephew jam out on the drums and guitar. Was a good day

Racing rig got delivered this week

c5256262523516e5e8632c9c11a065be.jpg

Chicago is wild.

Juice, you seen this yet?

b8b79d83f4bacfdcd035cecd45468e2a.jpg

Made it almost 21 years as a legal adult before I finally got my first jury summons. Came in the mail today

I am 51 and have never been summoned. My son who turns 20 tomorrow has jury duty next week. Yes I am registered to vote and pay taxes.

numbers' doggo was easily the best ogboards dog I've met

though her only competition is cookout's dogs, so it's a pretty low bar

I read this that numbers is a female and was really confused for a minute, until I learned that mako is white and just decided to give up

I always just thought it was shorthand for, "pain in my ass." I never attributed homosexual connotation to it.

Jlaw okay.gif

Racing rig got delivered this week

c5256262523516e5e8632c9c11a065be.jpg

Plama has a kid?!? 🤯

Coffee and getting the smoker fired up. Spring is so great

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
I got jury duty notices for my hometown twice while at Wake so didn’t have to go. Wife and I each got them for June 2020 but didn’t have to do those.

Wife got got when we lived in DC. Her original notice was for the last week of the school year (she’s a teacher) so her boss asked her to defer by a month. She did and got picked for a murder trial which lasted a few weeks into the next school year. Ooooops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back