• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how people wanna make people feel for parents.

Yo wrap that shit up and it wouldn’t have been a problem. No one to blame but yourself.

You know my wife. About 5 dates in, she told me not to waste her time because she wants kids and her biological clock was ticking, or something like that. That was my window of opportunity to GTFO. However, I also wanted kids, so I said word, let’s keep banging.

I agree with your take from a broad perspective, but parents also have the right to bitch about their kids because that’s just part of it. Idk

You think they would have spaced it out to get one of the first 2 kids in school! My co-worker in DC does a shared "nanny" with 2 other parents and they just rotate which house the kids are going to be at. Basically a mini-daycare sitch. Come to think of it, I have like 4 co-workers doing that now.

Do they have room for one more

My landlord is selling my fucking house. His real estate agent (that whore) has convinced him he can get 3Milly for the house from Californian refugees. Now my ass isn’t going to have a lake house anymore. These are trying times.

God I hate California.

Tees and pees my dude. Nice flex also.

My landlord is selling my fucking house. His real estate agent (that whore) has convinced him he can get 3Milly for the house from Californian refugees. Now my ass isn’t going to have a lake house anymore. These are trying times.

God I hate California.

I hate how people wanna make people feel for Austin renters.

You buy and it wouldn’t have been a problem. No one to blame but yourself.

Well I mean it's pretty rough raising a child, having a full time job and playing Mafia 6 hours a day at the same time.

Why buy when you can get the milk (house-which) for free?

How do they even make money charging $800 month?

They’re part of a larger company which is a long term treatment center for teens. Dunno how a daycare got involved since it’s a normal daycare. So I guess they get subsidized? I dunno but they have pretty nice facilities in a pretty setting.

They’re part of a larger company which is a long term treatment center for teens. Dunno how a daycare got involved since it’s a normal daycare. So I guess they get subsidized? I dunno but they have pretty nice facilities in a pretty setting.

I’m sorry. Do you send your kids to daycare at rehab?

God I hate California.

One percenter renter.

I’m sorry. Do you send your kids to daycare at rehab?

No they just happen to operate one. It’s a completely separate part of the campus far away from anything else. I have no idea why they have a daycare but they do and we like it a lot.

Do you plan to have kids palma?

I was always 100% No, now like 98% no. Would be nice to have a kid I could force to play pinball with me, and like who's gonna get all my stuff?

I was always 100% No, now like 98% no. Would be nice to have a kid I could force to play pinball with me, and like who's gonna get all my stuff?

Start a nonprofit. The Palma foundation. Teaches kids to play pinball and gives them a free facility to play with all of your sweet toys. When you die, you donate the rest of your games and $$$ to the Palma Foundation.

Hire a nanny to play pinball with you. You don’t need a kid for that.

The simplest answer to all your trolling is that we’ll be back in offices before too long, and not everybody spends all day posting like we do. And to be earnest for a second it tears me up thinking about not getting to spend all day with my guy, and sending him to daycare. He can be a turd, and hates his cage, but I love him.

No they just happen to operate one. It’s a completely separate part of the campus far away from anything else. I have no idea why they have a daycare but they do and we like it a lot.

I wonder if it’s a convenience for the staff at the center and they just use you to subsidize that perk.

The simplest answer to all your trolling is that we’ll be back in offices before too long, and not everybody spends all day posting like we do. And to be earnest for a second it tears me up thinking about not getting to spend all day with my guy, and sending him to daycare. He can be a turd, and hates his cage, but I love him.

When my son was first born I would go multiple days without seeing him despite being in the same house (5 days was the most) because of my schedule. I do not miss that at all.

I went into the office a few weeks ago and did not see him that day. I will 100 percent be working to make sure that does not happen if at all avoidable.

what are staff to kid ratios at these daycares you guys are sending your kids to?

There's no chance that your current job won't become more flexibile with working remotely once the pandemic is over? You're in editing/publishing, right? How collaborative is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back