• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
really annoys me when people blow up the gram with their travel pictures. just an odd flex to me. like you got a coffee in italy so you posted it to your story? didn't need to know

Maybe Instagram isn't for you.

really annoys me when people blow up the gram with their travel pictures. just an odd flex to me. like you got a coffee in italy so you posted it to your story? didn't need to know
What are people suppose to put on the IG?

Rather see that than folks space alien looking babies people pretend are cute.

If you say IG is for memes, titties, and ass, then hard to argue.

Next probably travel pics.

Just because Palma struck gold trolling parents yesterday doesn’t mean it will always be hilarious

i mean, i get it. but posting every single little thing you do to the story? no thanks. be present in your travels and not constantly on social media

Mine is mostly my kids, my smokin' hot wife, and pictures of me traveling.

Lol just literally saw a headline stating something to the effect of “Tesla CFO purchases lakeside home in Texas”. Catamount is truly a victim.

I want bojangles to join the chicken sandwich wars. They would blow everyone out of the water.

It's genuinely strange living without ever having had instantgram or Twitter. I've had Facebook since almost the beginning and I get my Twitter fix from y'all posting stuff here, but there's definitely a whole part of culture I know I'm missing out on.

Can't imagine how much time and energy I save though

I want bojangles to join the chicken sandwich wars. They would blow everyone out of the water.

hmm, they have a chicken sandwich (or used to).. it honestly isn't that good (popeyes and zaxbys still my top 2), bun didn't hold up well and the cajun filet just isn't as good on that as it is on a biscuit

I had the Zaxby's one the other day and it was pretty good, but there was a bit of a weird texture to some of the chicken meat itself -- I dunno if they had stitched together some breast pieces or what. Overall pretty good #2 or #3. Popeyes the best and CFA is either in 2nd or 3rd, but it's a bit different than the other two when it comes to the crust. Zaxby's clearly trying to emulate Popeyes.

i am in the middle of having a bossy beulah's chicken sandwich and it SLAPS. Charlotte people must have it. Sorry everyone else.

Bojangles has recently made the decision to remove roasted chicken bites(formerly buffalo bites) from their menu and now I have no real reason to go to Bojangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back