• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you have it rough. I just went to the doctor for knee surgery and while I was under that cut a baby out of my tummy. According to my doctor “it just showed up on the x-ray”

You think you have it rough. I just went to the doctor for knee surgery and while I was under that cut a baby out of my tummy. According to my doctor “it just showed up on the x-ray”

Wow, meet up with creamy once and this happens.

The power pole across the street is smoking. Called Duke to report it, will be interesting to see how quickly they respond to this emergency ticket.

sore throats are my least favorite but ear infections are close
I'm especially a bitch about my ears after having an ear drum rupture a few years back. Incredibly painful, infection oozing out for nearly a week, and full hearing loss in that ear for 30 days.

I’ve been listening to the newest Hardcore History while I’ve been cleaning the basement and it sounds like it was no fun fighting in the Pacific theater. Explains a lot about my grandpa though.

The kids dug lcd soundsystem from snl last night so we’re about to watch shut up and play the hits.

Who here can remember Stick Stickley’s address without googling it?

I'm especially a bitch about my ears after having an ear drum rupture a few years back. Incredibly painful, infection oozing out for nearly a week, and full hearing loss in that ear for 30 days.

Had an ear drum rupture summer after freshman year while I was wrestling in a pool. My dumbass thought I had swimmers ear and put a drop of vinegar into it and it was the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life, like I had stuck an ice pick in my brain.

Lack of health insurance and stubbornness at the time I just let it fester for about 3 months until fall break when I had brown shit seeping out of my ear and I couldn’t hear out of it at all.

Yikes. Was campus health not an option?

Yikes. Was campus health not an option?

I honestly don’t remember why I let it get so bad. I was really depressed that semester for a number of reasons so I just didn’t take very good care of myself.

Thought season finale of Righteous Gemstones was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back