• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning-sam-morning-ralph-46700129.png

How much should I be spending on a post baptism reception? We talked about doing a small thing, but once families start getting involved we are probably looking at something like 30 people. I would prefer not do it at my house, so looking at doing a brunch/lunch thing near the church.

How much should I be spending on a post baptism reception? We talked about doing a small thing, but once families start getting involved we are probably looking at something like 30 people. I would prefer not do it at my house, so looking at doing a brunch/lunch thing near the church.

post baptism reception

TIL this was a thing.

anybody having issues with gmail? emails are not displaying. have cleared history, signed out, everything. doesn't matter the browser. is this what you olds feel like?

there are two kinds of people in the world

those who know a knights tale (2001) is one of the greatest accomplishments in cinematic history

and those with poor taste

Blue Streak is a top-25 movie of all time. That's my contribution this morning. Have a good one today.

guess what....both Knights Tale and Master & Commander feature Paul Bettany

coincidence !?!?

Like $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back