• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said what i said. it gets the people going.

You are correct, if by people you mean those with a greater than 75% likelihood of having the Stars and Bars on their pickup truck and those that only are at karaoke night because it was BOGO Keystone Light draws.

You are correct, if by people you mean those with a greater than 75% likelihood of having the Stars and Bars on their pickup truck and those that only are at karaoke night because it was BOGO Keystone Light draws.

when you're starting with Garth Brooks songs as your original pool then what else would you expect?

She's smiling down at you knowing her passing made room for mako (and his mom) on your bestie list.

Lol. I should've phrased that better. She's still my favorite person. She just happens to not currently walk the earth...or does she? Shit I don't know. But Grandma, if you're reading this, I love you. And you're still above Mako, and slightly above Mako's mom.

Behold, look upon my field of fucks-given about anything. See that the furrows are as barren as Mako's mom's womb. The unrelenting seed that I cast is naught but drops of spent effort in an ocean devoid of life.

Behold, look upon my field of fucks-given about anything. See that the furrows are as barren as Mako's mom's womb. The unrelenting seed that I cast is naught but drops of spent effort in an ocean devoid of life.

Pretty sure that your seed has relented a fair few times, but maybe the sororities at Wake had lower standards than I assume to have been the case in your day

sorry to dox your Twitter handle, Diggler

I for one don’t think anyone in the military should be wearing anything but their dress uniform even during war. Show some respect like the 18th century redcoats

This is a lot of old-guy-in-a-chair bluster, but I would have a hell of a hard time not flying off the handle if someone said something like that in my presence. Just...fucking shit, man.

I for one don’t think anyone in the military should be wearing anything but their dress uniform even during war. Show some respect like the 18th century redcoats

if everyone's valet would simply DO THEIR JOB this would be easy. it's so hard to find good help these days. my butler forgot to press my blue jeans last saturday so I only gave him a half serving of gruel for dinner.

Who gets to keep all these seized Russian Oligarch yachts?

Who gets to keep all these seized Russian Oligarch yachts?

maybe we can repurpose them.

we seized this one from the Nazis

EAGLE_under_full_sail_in_2013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back