• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets to keep all these seized Russian Oligarch yachts?

Some FBI agent will seize them, the crew he rolls with will scalp a shitload of stuff before the inventory report is done, then they will incompetently dock it in a way that undoubtedly fucks it up. Then a third-party contractor will sell it for pennies back to (A) an American Oligarch, or (B) an agent of the Russian Oligarch. It's basically a surefire way to damage the property, generate a ton of grift, and then ultimately do nothing.

just realized that garth brooks isn't on apple music so i can only listen to his songs that i long ago uploaded from CDs to my library

i'm sure the sports board may have mentioned this but i'm not going there. From the article about Louisville hiring Kenny Payne:

Payne has been viewed as the favorite since Louisville's search to replace Chris Mack began in January. Interim athletic director Josh Heird considered a number of other candidates throughout the search, including UCLA's Mick Cronin and Baylor's Scott Drew, but Payne remained the top candidate throughout the process, sources told ESPN.

Hard to believe that two well established coaches with legit Final Four teams weren't interested in the Louisville dumpster fire. But kudos to "sources" for making it sound like they picked this guy OVER Cronin and Drew, and for getting ESPN to print that.

wait, buck and aikman are moving to MNF? They'd better not get rid of the mannings.

wait, buck and aikman are moving to MNF? They'd better not get rid of the mannings.

Where you been dude?

SWK3Ji.gif

What do you sweatpants people wear when you want to relax ?

Is it a hassle to put on regular clothes to go out of the house ? Granted, I know you people dress like slobs to go to the grocery store and damn near everyplace else, but when you're going out to eat someplace nice, like Chili's, to you ever groan about having to wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt instead of pajamas ?

i'm not worried about me

just tired of all the mask mandates and event cancelations and everything else that comes with it

Yeah, we're not going to do that anymore. no need to worry.

Dang, closest venue is Roanoke.

That Gary, Indiana date has shitshow written all over it.

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Holy fucking shit, reading this is fucking tearing me up. Man, what an absolute piece of shit.

So, I guess he’s a semi famous person and it’s out there, but the complete opposite of this is that IrishSlim has been in Ukraine training volunteer resistance fighters and was featured on CNN. He is currently in some sort of prestigious arts residency since he’s an author now.

Really puts my daily contributions to the world over the last few weeks in perspective.

Holy fucking shit, reading this is fucking tearing me up. Man, what an absolute piece of shit.

Dude is the president of a country at war. Addressing the US Congress was probably the least important thing he did all day.

So many Americans have no idea what it’s like to be at war despite being perpetually at war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back