• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
catch me in the corner at the college bar sipping a 3$ special furiously spilling blue ink on student papers

whatamount and I got along famously. I won't speak for him but we teamed up to talk shit to other, less boards-friendly wake fans. Weirdly kinda in agreement about everything.

Not sure I met the right guy

No it was definitely betterphan. I have a 2 year old no chance in hell I'll be anywhere near SXSW anytime in the next 10-15 years.

I can't wait to be the inappropriately old dude at music festivals in a decade.

I can't wait to be the inappropriately old dude at music festivals in a decade.
There is nothing you could possibly do to be the most inappropriate dude at sx. It's a music festival only in name. Basically 10,000 free parties all at the same time

There is nothing you could possibly do to be the most inappropriate dude at sx. It's a music festival only in name. Basically 10,000 free parties all at the same time

Ok, clearing it with the wife for next year. I'm sure it'll be a yes.

or is prester john the stories we told ourselves along the way

I have had beer with Knight, Creamy, Palma, IAI, and ATS. I need to add to this collection of souls.

But it would be awesome to get Phan and Cata together at same time.

Jesus Christ, you collected my soul when we had those beers? That's creepy AF! And explains a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back