• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn all my history from Netflix vikings shows so I have no idea who this Preston John fella is

Yesterday I went straight from hanging out with the oldest book in the world printed in English to chugging lone star tall boys with an internet frenemy and yelling at a tv filled with college-aged athletes from a school called Towson. Weird day, to say the least

Ok, clearing it with the wife for next year. I'm sure it'll be a yes.

My wife is really good at giving me a thumbs up on events that are way out in the future and then feigning ignorance when the date approaches.

One of her many skills.

I learn all my history from Netflix vikings shows so I have no idea who this Preston John fella is

in a few years Prester John will be this guy

GpViF88.png

whatamount and I got along famously. I won't speak for him but we teamed up to talk shit to other, less boards-friendly wake fans. Weirdly kinda in agreement about everything.

Not sure I met the right guy

That warms my heart.

I'm afraid the SX of old is gone forever. I've only gone to a few things this year, but it sounds like all the free booze and food and bloody Mary bars and tacos are all gone. I was paying $7 a lone star! Sad

Jesus Christ, you collected my soul when we had those beers? That's creepy AF! And explains a lot.

Haven't you felt empty and purposeless since we met.

Question, have the automatic doors at grocery stores stopped opening for you?

most of the "big" music festivals are lame pricey corpo-events now with tame impala headlining every year CMV

the Crypto stuff at SXSW this year that I saw over the Tweeten-maschine all looked genuinely awful

I'm afraid the SX of old is gone forever. I've only gone to a few things this year, but it sounds like all the free booze and food and bloody Mary bars and tacos are all gone. I was paying $7 a lone star! Sad

Sadly, you could say the same thing about Austin. Still a cool city, but it's not what it was... Despite the attempts to keep it weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back