• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 95 v2.0 - we’re the friends and this is the low place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a USB/electric candle lighter this week and man that sucker is fun. Just lighting candles every chance I get now.

Speaking of RACE, if you're not wearing green today you're a fucking insensitive bigot.

At daycare drop off today the teacher asked what was on my shirt and I explained it was for a local bottle shop, but that I wore it because it was the only green shirt I owned. She then said "you should wear what you want, not what people want you to wear because of a holiday"... and now I've been thinking about it all morning.

I don’t think I own a green shirt besides blue greens or olive green

At daycare drop off today the teacher asked what was on my shirt and I explained it was for a local bottle shop, but that I wore it because it was the only green shirt I owned. She then said "you should wear what you want, not what people want you to wear because of a holiday"... and now I've been thinking about it all morning.

WTF is with that racist xenophobic CUNT !? Do you have a video ?

Twitter, do your thing !

i've written and read too much critical work on Tech firms to work in it

be the change you want to see in the world.

also what if it's a company I start after my current one?

think about how good you could be at MARKETING with your knowledge of how to manipulate people's emotions via rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back