• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 96- Who the heck is ColoradoDeac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds of this being the first CT without a thread title change?

especially if its just money you would booze with anyway. dont reroute money out of a blended investment for it though.

Yea, if it is a pretty solid company and you plan to be there a while, these ESPPs are great deals. You put away some money from every paycheck - that you won't even miss - at a discounted stock price. If you do it for a while, you get the advantage of dollar cost averaging, as the price goes up and down. Then, after a few years you suddenly have a nice stash of stock you can sell at a (hopefully) nice gain.

I had a dream about getting a new job last night. It was a good dream. I think it's because I've been helping a friend w/ his resume and cover letter....

I consider myself a narcissist and am offended Ron Wellman is lumped in with me. He's just full retard y'all.

It's a big day everyone is older today yaaaaay

Who is ready for APE-ril tho

It should be a crime to work on a day this nice.

Time to go home and sit on my porch and have some drinks. Also, this 9:57 tip off is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back