• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread a ray of sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tap water all dayyyyyy. No filter. Raw dogging that city H20.

I am to drink half my body weight in oz a day at a minimum. Usually mix in a Hydrant/LiquidIV with on 32oz bottle for exercise.

Tap water all dayyyyyy. No filter. Raw dogging that city H20.

I am to drink half my body weight in oz a day at a minimum. Usually mix in a Hydrant/LiquidIV with on 32oz bottle for exercise.
I used liquid IV’s for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it’s an absolute game changer. Prevented hangovers for the four days we were at the beach.

I grew up in Florida drinking water from the hose during the summer.

Now when we visit we buy the 2.5 gallon bottled water.

I used liquid IV’s for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it’s an absolute game changer. Prevented hangovers for the four days we were at the beach.
The Alka-Seltzer hangover tablets work great too. I take them before going to bed if I have any amount of booze and they do their job.

Ranking the 3 SEC campuses I have been to in order of “It could be nice to go here.”
1. Tennessee
2. South Carolina
3. A&M
South Carolina? The frat house area and student life area are nice. The horseshoe is cute. I am just not a fan of the rest of campus being part of the town with no distinctions.

Ranking the 3 SEC campuses I have been to in order of “It could be nice to go here.”
1. Tennessee
2. South Carolina
3. A&M

I’ve been to Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Vandy, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas

Of those I’d rank:
Georgia
Tennessee
Auburn
Vandy
Texas
Kentucky
Florida
South Carolina

I’ve heard Georgia, Ole Miss, and Alabama are the consensus best SEC campuses, with Miss State and Missouri being the worst

guess what my favorite thing about working at the outfitters on a holiday weekend is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back