• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread a ray of sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was everybody’s first date with their significant other? I think the first time I ever went out with my current wife in any sort of quasi dating context was a Seize the Quad. She got hammered and I had to take her home (not in that way)
Met at the orange bowl in 2007. First date later that month at the movies to see Pan’s Labyrinth

@Kory hope all is ok my guy

@TownieDeac i lost your shoreditch quick recs, do you mind giving them again?

Did a traditional English Sunday roast tonight & it was phenomenal. Told LadyYB that I want to do one at the wedding now. Sorry parents of LadyYB - lamb & beef tenderloin for all!

Doing a self guided walking tour tomorrow (https://secretldn.com/sightseeing-london-map-walking-route/) and p excited to spend some time being a proper tourist for the first time this trip.

also also did a little bit of the trail that goes around the coast of the UK yesterday in Wales. We ended up taking the sheep path and it was a little scary bc it was about 25mph winds and a steep drop.

Where was everybody’s first date with their significant other? I think the first time I ever went out with my current wife in any sort of quasi dating context was a Seize the Quad. She got hammered and I had to take her home (not in that way)
Bourbon in Adams Morgan. I spent the majority of the date talking about how much I disliked Hampden Sydney (where her brother was in school) and our teeth hit on our first kiss. Really inauspicious start.

Went for a walk on a cold windy night on a dike along the Susquehanna.

December 18, 1991.

@Kory hope all is ok my guy

@TownieDeac i lost your shoreditch quick recs, do you mind giving them again?

Did a traditional English Sunday roast tonight & it was phenomenal. Told LadyYB that I want to do one at the wedding now. Sorry parents of LadyYB - lamb & beef tenderloin for all!

Doing a self guided walking tour tomorrow (https://secretldn.com/sightseeing-london-map-walking-route/) and p excited to spend some time being a proper tourist for the first time this trip.
Dishoom, Boxpark, Brick Lane were my recs I’m sure.

Also that’s an interesting walking tour to go south of the river like that, I dig

London is an incredible city to walk around, my favorite on earth. You can see beautiful modern architecture, Victorian, Edwardian, and Gothic churches and homes, and then boom Roman ruins. And some lovely unspoiled space up in the Heath and some great river walk/canal stuff.

I’d def prioritize taking a canal walk and just randomly exiting and stopping in a local for a pint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back