• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah this has gotten sooo much worse with the downfall of imgur as a reliable re-hoster.. the issue is probably not disk space so much as how it'll affect network throughput, in general I think we're pretty constrained on our current host

i've just been slammed w/ a stressful work project the last couple months, really need to find time to a) figure out logistics on migration to new software and seeing what can be preserved and b) figuring out a new host because i'm tired of being on a UK provider

new software will definitely handle twitter/tiktok/etc shit a lot better at least

I will eat your butthole.

Probably will need to archive or get rid of old enough stuff. Our DB size is fucking massive for a forum right now. 5 year rule on archiving threads and we'd probably have enough disk space to offer some self-hosting options.

Content pruning is the way to go. Keep the text, kill the images.

p excited to hear that tags will be returning though, good decision guys

in exchange for changing to new software i will not attempt to hack rj for 6 months

Got my first advertising work email featuring a meme (drake). Got to say, I dig

9992c3e3d5158ec2032021211c0ef15d.jpg

8 days away on vacation now and not a single new thing has shown up for me to do at work. I literally do nothing

When did they stop asking you to turn off electrical devices on takeoff/landing ?

i got a drake meme cold email from a recruiter the other day as well.

i got a drake meme cold email from a recruiter the other day as well.

We started from the bottom, now we’re here on our cold call sheet.

Lol. I think you quoted the wrong post. I also think I figured it out.

Yes, yes I did. Though people who keep their shoes on the porch are also unwell. Had a pair of golf shoes get ruined in like a week last year with pollen/mildew.

Yes, yes I did. Though people who keep their shoes on the porch are also unwell. Had a pair of golf shoes get ruined in like a week last year with pollen/mildew.

My wife does not allow either pair of my running shoes in the house. My trail runners smell worse than my road shoes fwiw.

Just got a job offer for a position I interviewed for and had written off as a miss. Really good offer for me, but having trouble processing as I wasn't expecting an offer from this firm.

I may be late but that's awesome. Congratulations. I had a similar situation (not expecting to get a job that came through.

Are you in a tough to hire industry right now? (Signing bonus or other negotiable perks)

Back