• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KlOy.gif

the better name for that stove might be the Tennessee. I think that's about as cold a clime as you want to be in with that thing for warmth

nah, one of the best things about the solo stove is that it burns super hot/efficiently.. way warmer than a fire in most other firepits

downside is that means you go through logs super fast

lol figures you'd be a huckberry guy

that is dumb though, tripod legs take away valuable seating/gathering space!

ha, mostly just window shopping & i do like their journal. i think i've made two orders there - a flannel and the other was a lamp & a stanley thermos that was on steep discount

We have a nice, built in firepit on our patio that I love in the fall/winter. Never really in the fire mood in spring/summer, though would be nice to keep the bugs away.

I like the Solo Stoves , and think it would be very fun to get the cooking grate to use with them. Searing steaks at like 900 degrees is neat.

no one is sitting in chairs near it because there's nowhere to put your feet. NO THANKS.

We have a nice, built in firepit on our patio that I love in the fall/winter. Never really in the fire mood in spring/summer, though would be nice to keep the bugs away.

I like the Solo Stoves , and think it would be very fun to get the cooking grate to use with them. Searing steaks at like 900 degrees is neat.

we have gas logs on our patio but it puts out very little heat. Simply aesthetic.

we have gas logs on our patio but it puts out very little heat. Simply aesthetic.

lol yeah, we actually have a 30" NG fire pit at my place (42" total diameter, but the flame part is in a 30" middle part)

its around 100k BTUs but even then it's only keeping you warm if you lean kinda close to it.. still a pretty solid 3-season item, and doable in the winter if I dress approriately/drink enough whiskey

I cannot say I like the looks of those but it is not often I want to sit by an open fire here in Austin.

Anyone know any attractive looking mist blowers?

Back