• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always be birding.

I like to think Birdman is a member of another board as well, where it’s just a bunch of birders all posting pics of birds they just saw and everyone being like “wow” “great shot” “congrats” and it’s all super positive and supportive. Kind of the complete opposite of the sports board.

First US Dart masters going on at MSG at the moment. Fun little tournament where the best 8 european players are matched up against the 8 best American players in the first round. Only match the americans won was against the best female player, but that guy who won had a good shot at upsetting the world #1 in the next round, just missed a few key shots he normally hits.

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2022/06/03/gates-lights-new-york-bet365-us-darts-masters-begins

Last edited:
Just finished Utah's "mighty five" and only a third of the way through the trip. Y'all who've met my dad know he's a madman

Jenny Hval into Mavis Staples was my favorite transition of the fest

Just finished Utah's "mighty five" and only a third of the way through the trip. Y'all who've met my dad know he's a madman
Had a blast when we did it back in 2016. Oddly, Canyonlands was my favorite of the five.

Mesa Verde was my overall favorite from the trip.

Apparently this morning’s activity is watching videos of other people coloring PinkFong characters and it’s Christmas themed.

Chat Thread: I'm BiffTannen, Yes, I'm The Real Tannen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double post. Guess we are still waiting on those software upgrades.

Chat Thread: I'm BiffTannen, Yes, I'm The Real Tannen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boating today. (Also looking for birds.)

Last edited:
Big game (s) for DEACS baseball today. Survive and advance. Who around these chat parts cares at all?

Back