• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooping today (also reading ogboards)

Accidentally drink fucking mirolax yesterday. I'm an excellent pooper. My wife had a water bottle with mirolax in it in my car. I chugged the water before realizing it tasted funny. Shit my brains out last night.

Big game (s) for DEACS baseball today. Survive and advance. Who around these chat parts cares at all?

Tried listening to the radio broadcast in the app in the car yesterday but it’s not a great product with just the play by play.

I am going to request a ranking.
Thanks for those suggestions the other day! Unfortunately, the Devil's Backbone road detour was a disaster and meant we missed the chance to stop at the restaurant you posted.
Had a blast when we did it back in 2016. Oddly, Canyonlands was my favorite of the five.

Mesa Verde was my overall favorite from the trip.
Just left Mesa Verde; definitely awesome. Thought about popping into Canyon de Chelly to honor the inimitable JEANNE SIMONELLI, but couldn't swing it.

The parks were all so different and unique! But to be honest right now they're all blending together in my mind. My preliminary Utah rankings:

1. Canyonlands
1. Arches
3. Bryce Canyon
4. Capitol Reef
5. Zion

*we didn't have the time or equipment to do the Narrows at Zion, so I'm positive that's hurting its rank. And I wanted so badly to have a bike to cruise Capitol Reef.

Cedar Breaks, Natural Bridges, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde. Antelope Canyon and Navajo and horseshoe bend today. Grand Canyon tomorrow. Only halfway and I can already feel my body deteriorating

Also loved Calf Creek in Grand Staircase. Beautiful hike ending in a waterfall.

Sounds like a Silicon Valley joke

Sounds like an amazing trip. I would put Zion one and then follow your order. I have spent more time in Zion than the others. That could be a factor.

Big game (s) for DEACS baseball today. Survive and advance. Who around these chat parts cares at all?

I follow the baseball thread but the only action I’ve watched all season is the bottom of the 9th vs. UCONN. Viewing this team as an outsider familiar with Wake sports makes me wonder why we get our hopes up at all.

BiffTannen had 6 Nuclear wings, 4 blackened wings, a Greek salad, and two IPAs for lunch and is preparing to dump out.

I follow the baseball thread but the only action I’ve watched all season is the bottom of the 9th vs. UCONN. Viewing this team as an outsider familiar with Wake sports makes me wonder why we get our hopes up at all.

Wake supposedly has this awesome pitching lab and still gives up a ton of runs in the regionals. That’s frustrating even by Wake sports standards.

Back