• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whataburger is supremely overrated by texas people who like to think everything from texas must be good

It’s so much better than in n out & those tiny burgers & trash fries. You gotta cover it all in baby puke to make it edible.

Not a knock on whataburger, but if I ever drive through (or go to) KC, my first stop is definitely going to be BBQ.

We don’t really have time for a proper meal as we’re just passing through

we had Whataburger where I grew up in FL and it was always just another fast food option and perfectly fine, but I had no idea it was a cult thing by donk Texans until later on. we just liked it because they were open 24/7 so easy to go for late night hangs in high school.

just realized papa johns has bacon cheesesticks. Gonna have to give these a run for lunch today

I mean bbq is so fast might as well just make it happen. Take a 10 minute detour down 35 to Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que

Just realized I was accused of being pro-confederacy and anti-confederacy on the same thread on the sports boards.

we had Whataburger where I grew up in FL and it was always just another fast food option and perfectly fine, but I had no idea it was a cult thing by donk Texans until later on. we just liked it because they were open 24/7 so easy to go for late night hangs in high school.

I actually think you nailed most of Whataburgers appeal. I think the fact that they are open 24/7 means that they become hangs/tied to growing up/communities. I don’t know that I would say Whataburger is best fast food ever, but I think a great deal of my love from Whataburger comes from the fact that it is where we hung out after football games or in the mornings before school, etc.

It reminds me off cookout for the same reasons in college.

Also that honey butter chicken biscuit is amazing at 2 am when you’ve been drinking…

This is cool. Look at how much control that bird has, slight tail position adjustments and it can easily land on a moving object 1000s of feet up in heavy winds.

Also, that bird is probably trained or something. It's got a tag on its right leg, so this guy might own the bird and it is stopping by to get some food.

This is cool. Look at how much control that bird has, slight tail position adjustments and it can easily land on a moving object 1000s of feet up in heavy winds.

Also, that bird is probably trained or something. It's got a tag on its right leg, so this guy might own the bird and it is stopping by to get some food.

Birdman, why would the tag mean ownership and not some sort of research or tracking? Are you just assuming that because of the video? Or is that sort of training tag more common than I realize?

Back