• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell (The Analysis of the Mind, 1921, page 159) supposes that the planet has been created a few moments ago, furnished with a humanity that "remembers" an illusory past.

ew. this is worse than the living in a simulation arg.

Yea but this Borges anthology is a good poolside read

it's all 1's and 0's, guys

ew. this is worse than the living in a simulation arg.

aWG7m.gif

I know you're joking/trolling/whatever, but you would die well before you went 5 rounds. If you made it past 15 seconds it would be a major victory. The first punch that lands would knock you out cold. Even if you "blocked" Mayweathers punches (which you wouldn't), it would just go through your gloves and into your face/body.

Nah. That would happen to you, not me. I have training fam

it's all fun and games until Rubbins turns into a dragon and bites Mayweather off at the torso

Here's how it would go down: bell rings to start the fighting match. Rubbins immediately drops trunks, turns, bends at waist, and spreads cheeks with hands to reveal full bhole to opponent. Opponent rushes forward to attack, Rubbins whips around quickly, sweeps leg, then stabs opponent in face. Opponent dies. Rubbins stands, pulls up fighting trunks, raises arms in victory !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back