• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOF. That's as shitty as it gets in that shithole.

Evacuate from that hotel and stay at the Proximity at the very least.

That is not how it works unfortunately. The teams and tournament tie into hotels and then you have to stay there or risk forfeiting the tournament. But yeah, it will suck. Going to Asheville Sunday night at least.

That is not how it works unfortunately. The teams and tournament tie into hotels and then you have to stay there or risk forfeiting the tournament. But yeah, it will suck. Going to Asheville Sunday night at least.

I know. No one will catch you if you stay at the Proximity though.

Yeah, I think Natty Greene's is actually worse than Foothills. At Foothills you can get a Hoppyum and just chew on the overhopped flavor as you choke it down. The Natty Greene's beers are repulsive with every sip.

Yeah, I think Natty Greene's is actually worse than Foothills. At Foothills you can get a Hoppyum and just chew on the overhopped flavor as you choke it down. The Natty Greene's beers are repulsive with every sip.

They have some better beers and some ok beers. Nothing really horrible though.

The food is pretty good at Foothills and Natty Greene's.

what is the best beer in CLT? an old elementary school friend brews at NoDa, but I have no idea if it is any good.

Chat Thread Asterisk: Wednesday, lets talk mediocre NC beers !

Olde Meck Copper is the best beer and they are probs the best brewery

what is the best beer in CLT? an old elementary school friend brews at NoDa, but I have no idea if it is any good.

NoDa is terrific. They have the widest distribution too, along with Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, but Olde Meck only brews German style beers. NoDa's Hop Drop & Roll and Jam Session are both totally legit. Birdsong has a cfew good ones with Free Will IPA, Higher Ground IPA, and paradise City Session Ale.

I also dig the Overachiever APA at Wooden Robot.

Went to Blue Blaze for the first time a few weeks ago. Really good stuff there. Cool location on the greenway. Transitional part of town though. They had a big anniversary party to celebrate their first anniversary and got robbed at the end of the night.

only CLT beers I ever see around here are from Birdsong or Triple C, had IPAs from both which were dece but nothing special.

Dealership just told me I may need a new engine

Multiple cylinder misfires

Fuuuuuuuuuck

only CLT beers I ever see around here are from Birdsong or Triple C, had IPAs from both which were dece but nothing special.

NoDa and Olde Meck can't expand any further because they're at the 25,000 barrel cap and can't make any more without hiring a distributor due to NC state law. Olde Meck Copper is probably the #1 local brew in the CLT. It's not really my favorite, but has pretty wide appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back