• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has not been hacked, google just decided to flag us hard for some reason. I'm trying to figure out wtf they have flagged us, but it's safe to ignore the warning in the meantime.
Sounds like what a terrorist would say

not sure why you want it but okay here goes

5480 2319 1239 2130

exp date 2/21

Speaking of scams, I bought a place recently and I've been getting tons of official-looking documents for unnecessary services related to my mortgage. I could definitely see how someone might think they were providing required information to a government agency or something by filling them out.

How shitty do you have to be to start a business based on fooling people like that?

I heard there was an RSF/MHMD/Kory meetup with Doofus, TITSWF, and Cumberland. Is this true? How did it go?

yesssssss, we met up at fiddlin' fish. p good beer.

I think it was mostly just me and kory harassing doofus about the podcast that WE WERE PROMISED

p good.

doof is more animated than I thought he'd be.

for some reason I figured him for a stoic guy.

so trader joe's has this frozen chicken burrito bowl that is pretty tasty, except that it includes quinoa for some reason, which totally ruins the texture

WHO THE HELL ASKED FOR QUINOA IN THIS BOWL, JOE

Speaking of scams, I bought a place recently and I've been getting tons of official-looking documents for unnecessary services related to my mortgage. I could definitely see how someone might think they were providing required information to a government agency or something by filling them out.

How shitty do you have to be to start a business based on fooling people like that?

Welcome to property ownership (and the next step towards asd;bc!). Same thing happens when you buy a car, and many other scenarios where your information appears on the public record.

But yes, it's incredibly shitty. Scam businesses are scammy, even if they are technically legal.

Last edited:
I imagine most posters IRL to be pretty similar to their posting style.

Which poster do you think has the biggest discrepancy between real life personality and posting style? Guys like Rubbs with obvious schticks don't count.

I imagine most posters IRL to be pretty similar to their posting style.

Which poster do you think has the biggest discrepancy between real life personality and posting style? Guys like Rubbs with obvious schticks don't count.

It's been a few years, but Knight for sure seemed a lot less angry in real life.

Dv7 another obvious candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back