• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this on the Hot Dog Thread, but wanted to drop it here too. I'm raising funds for the Chaplain's Emergency Fund at WFU as part of a cross-country hot dog trek. Consider it.... Hot Dog Humanitate. If solicitations here are against the rules, feel free to delete.

https://www.gofundme.com/tourdefrank

Didn’t know Austin was being talked about here. I love him. Tonight his final jeopardy answer was “what is a taco?”

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_yikes.gif

I just read an article about Dan Bilzerian and holy god that guy is the fucking worst. Didn't know who he was before yesterday, but jesus.

I always just thought he was some sexist asshole. Didn't realize the whole macho gun side.

Gonna watch Austin's performance from yesterday when I get home. Jeopardy was preempted last night because of Patriots' weekly coverage (normally Fridays but moved to Wednesday due to their game tonight). Dude is the GOAT

Gonna watch Austin's performance from yesterday when I get home. Jeopardy was preempted last night because of Patriots' weekly coverage (normally Fridays but moved to Wednesday due to their game tonight). Dude is the GOAT

He's very entertaining, and has got me back into watching regularly.

The Winston-Salem Journal has this Ask SAM column on the second page. The best way I can describe it is people submit random, sometimes nagging questions to a journalist to investigate or hunt down answers. 90% of the time it's a LMGTFY situation. Also, 90% of the time the question is extremely passive-aggressive (With something appended to the question like: What can be done about this horror? Will someone please think of the children?).

Anyway, every fucking Friday during football season someone asks 'Why was Jeopardy! pre-empted by stupid football coverage that no one cares about?! I expect several television executives to be fired for this inexcusable offense'. The column is good for an occasional laugh and a frequent reminder for how many goddamn rubes there are.

I feel their pain. I'm trying to tune in to watch Austin do the single ladies dance and meanwhile I've got Tom Brady mean mugging when someone asks why their defense is so shitty.

Hopefully a better leader emerges for the next chat thread, this one has been shitty, the trump of chat threads.

He's very entertaining, and has got me back into watching regularly.

The Winston-Salem Journal has this Ask SAM column on the second page. The best way I can describe it is people submit random, sometimes nagging questions to a journalist to investigate or hunt down answers. 90% of the time it's a LMGTFY situation. Also, 90% of the time the question is extremely passive-aggressive (With something appended to the question like: What can be done about this horror? Will someone please think of the children?).

Anyway, every fucking Friday during football season someone asks 'Why was Jeopardy! pre-empted by stupid football coverage that no one cares about?! I expect several television executives to be fired for this inexcusable offense'. The column is good for an occasional laugh and a frequent reminder for how many goddamn rubes there are.

don’t be sassing SAM the straight answer man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back