• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like DVDs are already outdated.

Disagree on desktops, think they have some staying power.

I feel like DVDs are already outdated.

Disagree on desktops, think they have some staying power.

Meant blu-rays.

On desktops, our company has been using dockable laptops for years. They are so much more functional and flexible. But even so, I bet the majority get replaced by dockable tablets soon.

School textbooks will stop being printed soon
Nobody plays baseball anymore. That sport has maybe 30 years before it rapidly declines.
I imagine almost all new outdoor stadiums will be built with lower capacities. Going to pro sport events is becoming less and less desirable when you can get a better experience at home.

Meant blu-rays.

On desktops, our company has been using dockable laptops for years. They are so much more functional and flexible. But even so, I bet the majority get replaced by dockable tablets soon.

That's what I use too. Meant that the large screen size will be always be important, which I guess isn't technically a desktop. So in that case, I agree.

Nobody plays baseball anymore. That sport has maybe 30 years before it rapidly declines.
I imagine almost all new outdoor stadiums will be built with lower capacities. Going to pro sport events is becoming less and less desirable when you can get a better experience at home.

How long until MLS becomes a top three sports league? 15 years?

Kids aren't playing baseball growing up anymore? What in the fucking fuck? #MAGA

#braskytalkssports

Is the younger generation even as interested in sports? Feels like more of them just wanna game and watch YouTube videos.

Kids do what their parents tell them to do. Baseball sucks.

Youth%20sports%20report.png

PM getting deployed to Puerto Rico for Irma recovery.

:panda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back