• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hermeneutics are chill for bros to do

work pc doesn't block MLB Network, get to watch MY SAWX for the next hour

apparently my work cell phone was erroneously deactivated this afternoon when they were deleting 15 inactive numbers. Thought it was a low key way of firing me.

"...and the LORD shred gnar, and saw that it was chill."

See what happens when you are organized but not playing a real sport.

It's really hard NOT to be a creeper when you come home from work and whenever you look out the window from your couch you have a full view of the gym and yoga action of a 200 unit apartment complex

b7f7fe07f2a45e9106096c46d4903861.jpg

Oh this girl and her fucking bouncy stepper ball. She's at it for like 2 hours a day. That cannot be exercise. Does look kinda fun though, but of course I can't do it because of society.

Oh boy. Went across the street to a bar I hadn't been to. I feel like this isn't my scene with my cp3 clippers throw away shirt on. There's a dude in heels and a nose ring dancing with three chicks in pigtails and Dorothy from wizard of oz type outfits out on the dance floor.

I'm rather confused

Castelvetrano olives are the jam. Quite different from other green olives. And when I think of olives I often think of martinis, and then think of a better substitute for olives, caper berries.

So did you find a nice young gentleman to take home last night plama?

i'm sure your new friend was super impressed with your CANDLES plama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back