• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings and weed mean I only feel slightly disgusting !

Tomorrow my wife's coworkers are throwing a progressive dinner type deal that goes from 12-9 throughout Fishtown

The hangover potential is just enormous

Tomorrow my wife's coworkers are throwing a progressive dinner type deal that goes from 12-9 throughout Fishtown

Yeah those are so dangerous. Starting at noon (?!) makes that threat even more real.

what's your escape plan if the Deacs are competitive at the end of three quarters?

My wife's coworkers are all cool as shit btw

I'd typically be mortified at the thought of spending an entire day with people I hardly know, but it should be really fun

The oldest person at her company is like 32. So the company isn't managed all that well but they party.

Wife is back from Glacier work trip today, which should be the last work trip of the year; so far this year it has been Key West, Acadia, Seattle, and Glacier. It sucks she can't take this job with her, though the pay isn't great and the hours are pretty bad.

There's a dude in heels and a nose ring dancing with three chicks in pigtails and Dorothy from wizard of oz type outfits out on the dance floor.

An hour and 3 minutes to figure out this was a gay bar?

An hour and 3 minutes to figure out this was a gay bar?

mzpk5.gif

Have a wedding tomorrow mid-afternoon. Should be able to watch the portion of the Wake game that's competitive (the first half hour or so!)

I hope the Deacs are competitive tomorrow, but I doubt it. I'm worried that blowing the F$U game is going to turn into a tailspin like last year. If we're 4-5 going into Cuse I don't see us winning another game.

I hope the Deacs are competitive tomorrow, but I doubt it. I'm worried that blowing the F$U game is going to turn into a tailspin like last year. If we're 4-5 going into Cuse I don't see us winning another game.

I'm still honoring the permaban bet !

this is a coward's take

Is it really a tail spin when your first four wins are against garbage opponents?

and brasky knows sports

I've just watched enough Wake football to know what happen's next. That's why I was so pissed at the way that Clawson handled the end of the FSU game. That is the game you have to win if you're going to have a successful season. I"m not sure they know how to win an important game.

I also thought giving Clawson a 7-year contract was insane. He hasn't one a big game. Not win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back