• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
5c01ff7f10a112a882fb17659674479c.gif

Last edited:
Pretty dumb Raleigh, buts its gotta be better than Charlotte's logo. Its some 23 year analyst at BOA who is rocking a white collared button down shirt with jeans, wearing a BB blazer and knock off cowboy boots.

Def one of my favorite board memes is Brasky's Charlotte hate, based on having an underwhelming night at Cans 10 years ago and maybe flying through the airport.

TBF Charlotte seems a lot cooler now than it the late 00's, but yeah it was a breeding ground of the WORST people when I was there. Downtown in particular.

New Orleans rec requests always make me sad because I went there at least 5 times this year but haven’t been to most places mentioned.

dash hasn't logged on in 3 months. The wimmenz are dying out around here.

We still got ITK (the Official Queen Broad of the Pit), AWAR, Leebs, and LadyDeac, so I think we're doin' okay. RTQ will hopefully be back too once she's done roaming the earth. ChickDeac drops in from time to time too to talk about witch stuff.

We still got ITK (the Official Queen Broad of the Pit), AWAR, Leebs, and LadyDeac, so I think we're doin' okay. RTQ will hopefully be back too once she's done roaming the earth. ChickDeac drops in from time to time too to talk about witch stuff.

RTQ's trip looked pretty amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back