• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a drink in like 5 days since breaking my leg. Figured out I could walk today and stand up and play darts if I just avoid putting weight on one side of my leg. Want to celebrate.

Got this app called saucey and like from order to door is like 16 minutes and someone's bringing me beer. I dig.

Signed a lease in Capitol Hill today

My place is awesome

You can't stay with me

Idk if ppl technically call the neighborhood Lincoln Park, I'm like 2 blocks NE of the park

Yo AWAR and Plama, I'm heading to the Dirty Jerz for a wedding this weekend. Fiance is the made of honor, so I'm on my own for large portions of Saturday and Sunday (its a Sun wedding). Staying in Lebanon and the wedding is in Whitehorse Station. Its going to be cold, so I guess I'm asking where I should go drink inside.

Yo AWAR and Plama, I'm heading to the Dirty Jerz for a wedding this weekend. Fiance is the made of honor, so I'm on my own for large portions of Saturday and Sunday (its a Sun wedding). Staying in Lebanon and the wedding is in Whitehorse Station. Its going to be cold, so I guess I'm asking where I should go drink inside.

Fiancee*

Maid of Honor too, whoops.

I just texted the Fiancee (got it!) about it and she also didn't know there was a different spelling either.

Was I suppose to learn this before I got engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back