• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
"maybe I'm in the minority, I don't see a fuckin problem with any of this"

keeps calling him a deviant

what is wrong with people

damn did garfunkel and oates write a song about their meeting with louis

RJ you may not post on my Chat Thread unless you invite me to post reviews on Noveltunity.

I've had a cold/sinus issue since the weekend before halloween.
This is exceptionally LBH.

did he? I'm seeing different names

oh whoops, that was the presumed rumored duo before the NYT story broke

...but would it shock you if he did it to them too? now we know why the dude only had one standup special a year, just being a deviant all over the place

this is a take fokls:

what if every famous male icon is a terrible human being

What if I’m an alternate universe Pizza is cheese and tomato sauce on a giant pepperoni slice?

what if we're all explicitly terrible because we wear clothes that are produced by un(der)paid workers overseas, ignore the fact that vacant houses outnumber homeless people in the United States by five times, still believe that “angels and demons are active in the world,” and can't agree that renewable energy sources are better than burning fossil fuels, a decision that will likely negatively affect poor people before the rich.

what if living ethically is impossible in a capitalist society?

Last edited:
p depressing but probably true

On a happier note just saw Mark from RR Challenge at airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back