• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if we're all explicitly terrible because we wear clothes that are produced by un(der)paid workers overseas, ignore the fact that vacant houses outnumber homeless people in the United States by five times, still believe that “angels and demons are active in the world,” and can't agree that renewable energy sources are better than burning fossil fuels, a decision that will likely negatively affect poor people before the rich.

what if living ethically is impossible in a capitalist society?

What if God is real but it’s actually a supercomputer left behind from an alien starship that crashes here eons ago

what if all economic systems are inherently flawed because people are inherently flawed

i think you're right

not sure a code of ethics means much if everyone's flawed

#nietzschebatsignal

all i know is that if young metro don't trust ya imma shoot ya

Wait, now they're admitting Trump was offered 5 hookers while he was in Russia, but turned them down?!

The pee tape is totally real.

Nah, he was on the phone. Dude is still in impressive shape.

Nice !

Did you talk to him? What we he doing?

I once saw Chet from RW:Brooklyn at the airport and it is one of my life's highlights.

Chet's impressive. Not as much as sharing a drink with Kenny Bania, but impressive nonetheless.

I was friends with a challenge participant that passed away this summer

My father celebrated his 90th birthday today. He's doing pretty well for an old guy.

Ghat damn Rubs! Right again!

I called out Louis CK forever ago while all the dwarfs exclaimed him and threw hate at me for realizing he was a creep. Fuckin dwarfs

Townie paid good money to go see him crank it in person.

Having trouble getting out of bed on this holiday Friday.

I miss this guy.

ups-china-to-us.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back