• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mako are you going to take your daughters to a Purity Ball, make em sign the virginity pledge?

BKF, Dutch Deacon, RJK

giphy.gif

i think he meant this - but i'm pretty sure it's a joke:

Yeah, mine was too. I'm just not funny.

On a separate note, the Zoom presenter just looked at the reading scores of my Honors Freshmen on the preassessment that they take at the beginning of the semester and asked if I was teaching an EC class. Damn. My school is apparently not smart.

7e001f0c10efdac08d72a8ffe3fb7d20.jpg

Dads with guns in prom photos is a southern genre all on its own

I'm just going to repeat the sex ed my parents gave me and leave a Christian book about sexual choices on my sons' bed when he's 12-13 and encourage him to read it

Well TBF my mom did tell me when I got older (maybe 16 or 17) that she would back any girl I knocked up and that I would have to support the child financially, even if that meant getting a full time job while still in HS.. And I'll tell you what that message 100% worked. It still resonated in my 20's too. Which is why I only dated chicks who were on birth control and pro-choice.

I'm just going to repeat the sex ed my parents gave me and leave a Christian book about sexual choices on my sons' bed when he's 12-13 and encourage him to read it

Well TBF my mom did tell me when I got older (maybe 16 or 17) that she would back any girl I knocked up and that I would have to support the child financially, even if that meant getting a full time job while still in HS.. And I'll tell you what that message 100% worked. It still resonated in my 20's too. Which is why I only dated chicks who were on birth control and pro-choice.

My first girlfriend was poor white trash, but crazy, crazy hot for you know, a young girl--eeeek. My parents always scared the piss outta me about getting her pregnant.

I decided to chase the money after that and started dating girls with rich parents. Never again did my parents bother me about getting a girl pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back