• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread: men wring hands about vaginas

the overly protective father shit only thrown into sharper relief when it's dude smiling with a shotgun, imo.

So do dads also threaten their gay son’s prom dates? Our culture is becoming more progressive.

I haven't posted on that thread.

WAP, specifically, might not promote sexual misconduct as much as other songs, but the lyrics are disgusting, in my opinion.

I mean, bro, I self deprecated in my initial posts about it saying "maybe I'm just old", etc... I know I'm probably in the minority with my opinion here. I'm the guy that rides around listening to classical music, oldies and bluegrass...Even as a kid, I never liked music that talked about fucking women...It's just not my thing and I stand by my opinion that it desensitizes young girls by making them think the lyrics in those songs are real life. It should not be real life.

Let’s not pretend that a ton of oldies songs aren’t about banging 15 year olds.

So do dads also threaten their gay son’s prom dates? Our culture is becoming more progressive.

that sounds like cut and dry liberalism, imo. everyone gets threatened equally, what's intersectionality never heard of it, etc.

It just goes unsaid that the wild and cliched “groupies” we always hear stories about with classic rock and soul musicians involved under age girls. Like 15,16 years old.

After I reread a lot of my posts, I realize that for an English teacher I have no fucking idea how to use a comma. No wonder so many people support school choice.

i wonder if there was even one female poster in the thread how the WAP conversation might have been different

i wonder if there was even one female poster in the thread how the WAP conversation might have been different

The convo veered away from WAP and focused the bigger issue, which is the fact that music and pop culture as a whole are normalizing sex and desensitizing our youth in harmful ways. WAP was only brought up because it's the most popular song in the history of the world. It has nothing to do with the fact a woman sings it.

But if you want to talk about WAP..Ok...It's hard to pick specific lyrics because the whole song is complete trash, but I don't want my daughter listening to this:

Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene

Yeah, sorry not sorry. You guys want your daughters to be little whores and have Mack trucks parked inside of them, more power to you. I'd prefer my daughter have self worth and some dignity.

Those lyrics are clearly about a respectable church going nuclear family where the loving husband and wife are procreating to fulfill their promise to God of a fruitful and bountiful earth.

Feeling weirdly exhausted today and kind of queasy/sick to my stomach. Wondering if weekend detox or rona.

Listen I have no problem with WAP.

More broadly without shitty fathers it would be much harder to get laid, so cheers to the next generation keeping up the good work.

Those lyrics are clearly about a respectable church going nuclear family where the loving husband and wife are procreating to fulfill their promise to God of a fruitful and bountiful earth.

now that's what i call music !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back