• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that both the NBA and MLB have come down to a scrappy team from Florida with unexpected rookie production getting manhandled by a big spending veteran team from LA led by some of the best players in game.

Could be coincidence, the pandemic, or the bubbles.

It’s interesting that both the NBA and MLB have come down to a scrappy team from Florida with unexpected rookie production getting manhandled by a big spending veteran team from LA led by some of the best players in game.

Could be coincidence, the pandemic, or the bubbles.

Take it to the sports board.

God all you NC CTers the weather here has just been spectacular the last few weeks. Just made the 10 minute walk to the coffee shop I like and can’t imagine a nicer day to be alive. My parents just finished renovating a little house with my brother that he’s going to move into so going to head there in a bit to check it out. Then grabbing some outdoor beers at Hi-Wire and watching some football. Our friend in California is having a virtual wedding at 7:30 (dress code: formal from the waist up!) and we are doing a socially distant fire hang tonight after. Borderline overwhelming amount of activity for quarantine. Great day to be alive, cheers friends.

Just spent 20 minutes making broccoli stalk chips in the air fryer and ate them all in 3 minutes,ugh

Me and the 4 year old went to the dump this morning to throw out an old wooden pallet, then we stopped and got Duck Donuts on the way home. Solid day so far.

I love all the poop jokes in Patton. Hilarious movie.

w5f3rucjrh941.jpg

We went to a pumpkin patch today at a nearby farm. It’s probably the whitest thing I’ve ever done and that is saying something.

Just a miserable time.

Good lord this new Borat, the country Steve part is amazing

Last edited:
Chat Thread: Somebody stop me !

Were you watching Borat 2 while everyone else was watching the VT game?

Last edited:
I obviously couldn’t spend a day like this inside. Just got back from riding the Creeper trail and I’ll be damned if the game didn’t record. I also flipped the kid’s bike trailer, so it’s not like coitus was gonna interrupt the game. Kids are fine, but I am not a popular man with the wife right now.

I obviously couldn’t spend a day like this inside. Just got back from riding the Creeper trail and I’ll be damned if the game didn’t record. I also flipped the kid’s bike trailer, so it’s not like coitus was gonna interrupt the game. Kids are fine, but I am not a popular man with the wife right now.

T's & P's

We went to a pumpkin patch today at a nearby farm. It’s probably the whitest thing I’ve ever done and that is saying something.

Just a miserable time.

Did the pumpkin patch have a corn maze? If so, that’s good times

It did but I wasn’t about to go in there with 2 two year olds.

Our local patch sells beer and has a pumpkin cannon that you can shoot at junk cars and boats, among other things. I do not mind going to our local pumpkin patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back