• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local patch sells beer and has a pumpkin cannon that you can shoot at junk cars and boats, among other things. I do not mind going to our local pumpkin patch.

Every so often I get jealous of people who live in the sticks. This is one of those times.

Our local patch sells beer and has a pumpkin cannon that you can shoot at junk cars and boats, among other things. I do not mind going to our local pumpkin patch.

Lol that sounds awesome

Best part of new iPhone day is that moment when you realize you spent a thousand bucks to scroll through the same apps and read the same bullshit on a nicer screen.

Best part of new iPhone day is that moment when you realize you spent a thousand bucks to scroll through the same apps and read the same bullshit on a nicer screen.

Lol I’ve been excited to get an iPhone 12 but have also had that thought. My X still works fine so I guess I don’t really need it anyway.

Lol I’ve been excited to get an iPhone 12 but have also had that thought. My X still works fine so I guess I don’t really need it anyway.

My wife was on a 6S, so I upgraded her to my XR and I upgraded myself to the 12. Much bigger jump for her than for me.

Lovely rainy fall day to sit inside and watch soccer and slow cook some meats while the boy naps on my chest, life is good

I have an 8 and my wife has an XR. I have no desire to change. But we are probably going to give our oldest my phone and upgrade to whatever is new.

Campgrounds on the lake up here are deserted towards the end of October. Perfect for social distancing fun. Took the kids to 3 different playgrounds in 3 different campgrounds today, put the 2 year old in the backpack and drug the 5 yo on around 8 miles of hikes with the leaves at about peak color, and didn’t see a soul all day. Plus it allowed the wife a day to rest and decompress and binge watch Netflix. Just about a perfect day.

Although your day sounded pretty badass too, Townie. There’s not a ton a miss about the infant stage, but very little beats naps with a baby on your chest. That’s a quality sleep.

man, we were camping up in VA kinda near the creeper trail this weekend and now I see that I was soo close yet so far from hanging out with mako in the woods, bummer

man, we were camping up in VA kinda near the creeper trail this weekend and now I see that I was soo close yet so far from hanging out with mako in the woods, bummer

Where were you? We might’ve driven by.

I need to stop hate watching election coverage. For some inexplicable reason I’m watching this 60 Minutes interview.

Dude. You know better than that.

What I hate is when I’m innocently watching NFL or MLB on FOX and they throw in an ad for FOX News election coverage. The worst was the ad for their “doubleheader” of the Barrett vote and the debate.

I need to stop hate watching election coverage. For some inexplicable reason I’m watching this 60 Minutes interview.

I'm enjoying having Shepard Smith back on the air. The tone is so different from most of the other news shows and it's not all politics, all the time. Having said that, I rely on written stuff for hard-core analysis.

I'm enjoying having Shepard Smith back on the air. The tone is so different from most of the other news shows and it's not all politics, all the time. Having said that, I rely on written stuff for hard-core analysis.

I have subscriptions to The NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and Atlanta Journal Constitution so I try and get a balanced point of view on things.

If they shoot Christmas trees in December, imma need to crash on your couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back