• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
just realized that boomer is actually a reference to atomic "booms"

Je3PW34.png

where did all the internet cat photos go

Wtf I somehow went my whole life without eating wasabi peas. These things are awesome.

Holy shit yes, friend.

I'm definitely turning into an old, but man, kids these days are Land O' Lakes soft compared to when I started coaching a decade and a half ago. Everything issue, imaginary or justified, that RJ has with millennials I see on just about a daily basis in practice.

Preach.

i'm talkin' about millennial teachers, friend. though we are in that '82-'83 "pre-millennial" group

I've said it before, but the strong move to further segregate the millennial generation into "cool millennial" and "other other millennial" is the most fucking millennial thing ever.

Yet you are totally ok with a CIA analysis going out in the field? The whole premise of the show is flawed. That and they show him biking pass the Lincoln memorial on his way to Langley.

To be fair, he was previously an infantry officer in the Marines.

And maybe it was just a really long ass bike ride.

yeah, the distinction between people that remember life before the internet and those that don't within the millennial generation is definitely one worth making

don't want the chat thread to turn into politics but that's pretty much what pete butt did in iraq with the cia, i mean mckinsey

I've said it before, but the strong move to further segregate the millennial generation into "cool millennial" and "other other millennial" is the most fucking millennial thing ever.

That ignores the fact that the defined time period doesn't match up with the definition of the millennial experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back