• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I stop in here for this every time I’m in town.

Love Rioja with lamb or beef. Or even when I’m just standing around the house in my wife’s underwear looking at the drapes

Mushroom and asiago ravioli with shaved asparagus and prosciutto.

And yeah was kinda looking for personal recs on dispensaries; I can google, but appreciate the look.

Scooter. Empty your inbox. I must know your secret identity.

Thanks I stop in here for this every time I’m in town.

Love Rioja with lamb or beef. Or even when I’m just standing around the house in my wife’s underwear looking at the drapes

Literally laughed out loud, snorted even.

Mushroom and asiago ravioli with shaved asparagus and prosciutto.

And yeah was kinda looking for personal recs on dispensaries; I can google, but appreciate the look.

If you want to relive Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, you can have lunch at El Coyote (where Sharon Tate ate late in the flick) and dinner at Musso & Frank's (where Leo met with Pacino).

do not get suckered into Pink's for a hot dog or the Farmer's Market (waste of time).

Even if you go for drinks or Sunday brunch, you can't get a better view than Yamashiro in Hollywood.

If you want to get a quick view of the Hollywood Bowl and downtown, you can see that from a cut out at the beginning of Mullholland just off of Highland past the Bowl towards the Valley.

We land Xmas eve. On Christmas we were thinking of doing a fancy hotel brunch and then hiking either up near Griffith Observatory or Runyon Canyon, and getting dinner at Greenblatts, and enjoying the drive back to Santa Monica.

Next day, rent bikes, head up to Malibu and do the Getty. Gjusta for lunch, maybe The Rose Venice for dinner. Then we head to the Echo Park area for a few days, wanna check out the Broad, Last Bookstore, maybe brewery, tacos and such for lunch, do a couple nice dinners, have the Dead show one night.

Cabin in Joshua Tree next then on to Palm Springs for spa and golf and pool, or depending on weather some other shit.

Getting very excited. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to California and I haven’t really spent time in Southern California.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ok-boo...es-11574485201?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=5

REAL ESTATE
OK Boomer, Who’s Going to Buy Your 21 Million Homes?
Baby boomers are getting ready to sell one quarter of America’s homes over the next two decades. The problem is many of these properties are in places where younger people no longer want to live.

Can you cut and paste it?

I feel like the country club homes will be a tougher sell than regular old suburban homes. There’s less allure of playing golf so fewer people will pay a premium to live there. Regular old suburban homes may have more infrastructure nearby depending on the community.

Fortunately, I don’t have to work tomorrow.

Just going to pick up leaves. 🙂

12 year Macallan is the final call pour moi.

We land Xmas eve. On Christmas we were thinking of doing a fancy hotel brunch and then hiking either up near Griffith Observatory or Runyon Canyon, and getting dinner at Greenblatts, and enjoying the drive back to Santa Monica.

Next day, rent bikes, head up to Malibu and do the Getty. Gjusta for lunch, maybe The Rose Venice for dinner. Then we head to the Echo Park area for a few days, wanna check out the Broad, Last Bookstore, maybe brewery, tacos and such for lunch, do a couple nice dinners, have the Dead show one night.

Cabin in Joshua Tree next then on to Palm Springs for spa and golf and pool, or depending on weather some other shit.

Getting very excited. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to California and I haven’t really spent time in Southern California.

Remember to bring cash to the dispensary. Only a couple take credit cards. I'm guessing they got their terminals from other businesses they own. I've been to one of those in Santa Ana.

If you are leaving LA on Monday, wait until about 10AM or the traffic could really suck.

What’s on everybody’s list this year? I’m struggling pretty hard to give any ideas to parents and siblings. So far I’ve got: a new chef’s knife, a new pair of shoes, socks, a flannel, and a new SSD for my laptop. They are still asking for more suggestions.

I went to Griffith observatory for first time a few months ago when my nieces were in town. Was underwhelmed

The doctor took some sweet pics of the inside of my butthole yesterday. Be on the lookout for my Xmas card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back