• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stomach is straight tore up from the floor up this morning. About to go crop dust this kid that's a pain in my ass in my first period. With luck, everyone will think it's him that farted, and I won't shit all over myself. Need some thoughts and prayers, chat friends.

Godspeed, friend.

I think it's a good thing that this board is obsessed with BiffTannen as he is a positive force in so many lives.

Oof McGoof. I don't think I was fooling anyone there, friends. That was a class stopper. I do appreciate the looks of absolute horror on a couple of the girls' faces in the class though. I'm will never buy pumpkin pie One protein bars again.

That's fucking crazy

Millennials.gif

Oof McGoof. I don't think I was fooling anyone there, friends. That was a class stopper. I do appreciate the looks of absolute horror on a couple of the girls' faces in the class though. I'm will never buy pumpkin pie One protein bars again.

Was it one of those that feels hot for so long that you're pretty sure each ass cheek has a skidmark? Fuck, I hate those, unless I have time to shut my office door, get back to my chair, and get my head between my own legs before it goes loose.

GTB the poster is like that movie Big where a like 12 year old boy gets put into an adult’s body but is still actually a kid inside so he says and does things a 12 year old would do.

GTB the poster is like that movie Big where a like 12 year old boy gets put into an adult’s body but is still actually a kid inside so he says and does things a 12 year old would do.

If I were only 12, Juice's mom would have been arrested for statutory rape a looonnnnnngggg time ago.

old ITC really rustled some NextDoor jimmies this morning with the ladies who feed feral cats.

Last edited:
old ITC really rustled some NextDoor jimmies this morning with the ladies who feed feral cats.

First, I'm ultra-stoked that Jimmy Rustling is back in vogue.

Second, NextDoor is a plague upon humanity and anyone who trolls that site is doing God's work.

Feral cats are people too.

I restrained myself from ripping into everyone complaining about their newspaper constantly being late.

Our lunatic next door neighbor does that. There are dozens of cats roaming around our yard and the yards around us. Have another neighbor that takes them in to get spayed, but she's fighting a losing battle to this crazy lady that basically breeds them.

The only real annoyance to me is the cat shit that is all over our yard... Not such a big deal this time of year, but it isn't the most pleasant aroma in the hot Atlanta summers.

You should start trapping them and taking them to the Humane Society.

they shit/piss everywhere, kill birds, leave dead animals around

cats are fine as pets but awful as feral

My wife gives treats to all the neighborhood dogs on my back porch. I clean up all the dogshit from all the neighborhood dogs right by my back porch steps. Somehow this seems like an unfair arrangement.

yeah, same here at my parent's house when i was about the same age, but with a .22 magnum.

https://ruger.com/products/1022Takedown/specSheets/11100.html

I killed a pile of ground hogs with this when I was 8-12ish next to the farm fields in rural West Virginia. Should work just as fine on cats.

I had a pet groundhog as a kid. Dad bushhogged over his nest and killed his mom, and we bottle fed it and raised it from a baby. We even trained it to use a litterbox. It was awesome until it hit sexual maturity. Then it chewed a goddamn hole through a wall in the garage to get out.

I had a pet groundhog as a kid. Dad bushhogged over his nest and killed his mom, and we bottle fed it and raised it from a baby. We even trained it to use a litterbox. It was awesome until it hit sexual maturity. Then it chewed a goddamn hole through a wall in the garage to get out.

lol jesus christ

Do I need to go see Silversun Pickups in March ? Better question: Do I need to buy tickets this week to go see Silversun Pickups in March ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back