• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got really emotional watching a YouTube video about Hopi pottery recently

Also, have I talked about how good Espolon is? It’s a damn fine, reasonably priced tequila.

Lol I just polished off my second handle of this since like June. Defs our go-to.

A former boards poster is moving from Greenville to Asheville after getting his employer to agree to limited office time even after COVID.

Dope, that's the way to do it. I work full time remote from here as well.

Greenville is probably second best SC city, but it's still just an Asheville copycat in a lot of ways (feels like so many Asheville places that succeed open second locations there) and you're still in SC so a nice dose of rubes mixed in to the population.

I have only been twice. Still haven’t been to the ballpark.

Cities I’ve been to in Ohio that are good:

Columbus
Cleveland
Dayton
Sandusky
Toledo

Small towns that I’ve been to in Ohio that are good

Yellow Springs
Hocking Hills
Marietta
Millersburg
Waynesville

I've had some fun Cincy weekends with TW and the ballpark was pretty cool iirc. It's not a terrible city, at least relative to the rest of Ohio.

sthvamapcaw51.png

Based on my relatively limited experience (with still involves many more than two trips), Cincinnati is pretty great. I mean, TW got married in one of the best parks around! I've lived the local live in the Cleveland burbs with my s.o., and it's fine. Jury is still out for me on Columbus. Toledo, Sandusky, etc. mostly experienced as a kid unable to drink and go out much by myself, but cedar point is obviously the best

Hmm I think your boy Hanif would disagree

Yeah, dudes goes hard for Columbus, which I admire.

Saw him in the bookshop of the press that did a couple of his early books and that I adore, but didn’t get a chance to say hello.

South Columbus is where I’d live if I moved there

Speaking of Cleveland I’m very pumped about the 12 pack of Great Lakes Christmas Ale I picked up today. Should last me through halftime tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back