• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A former boards poster is moving from Greenville to Asheville after getting his employer to agree to limited office time even after COVID.

A former boards poster is moving from Greenville to Asheville after getting his employer to agree to limited office time even after COVID.

yeah this is what I'm talking about praising a city's job opportunities.

I am about to begin drinking bourbon as soon as these damn wiener kids go to bed.

Boooo, I Cincy

I have only been twice. Still haven’t been to the ballpark.

Cities I’ve been to in Ohio that are good:

Columbus
Cleveland
Dayton
Sandusky
Toledo

Small towns that I’ve been to in Ohio that are good

Yellow Springs
Hocking Hills
Marietta
Millersburg
Waynesville

Also, have I talked about how good Espolon is? It’s a damn fine, reasonably priced tequila.

Also, have I talked about how good Espolon is? It’s a damn fine, reasonably priced tequila.

I’m with you man. Good stuff.

Though I’m back on the ale these days after many months of spirits only. Supporting Western Michigan’s fine Bell’s Brewing tonight by drinking several.

I’m with you man. Good stuff.

Though I’m back on the ale these days after many months of spirits only. Supporting Western Michigan’s fine Bell’s Brewing tonight by drinking several.

I’m the opposite. First trip to the liquor store in a while. Beer during the warm months, liquor when it cools off.

I’m transitioning to heavier beers and red wine after light beer and a surprising amount of white wine this summer

gin is year round

What are your white wine varietal go-tos?

I like vinho verde and vermentino

I was drinking a lot of this one from Lebanon that the wine shop near me sells, which is: 40% Muscat, 30% Viognier, 15% Sauvignon Blanc, 15% Semillon

000004569-Ixsir_Altitute_White_2009.jpg

I don’t really know dick about wine, and know even less about white, so I kinda pick up what looks fun at Trader Joe’s

looking like an ipa and strength training and music video on YouTube kinda night

send recs

Holy shit the power just came back on after about 34 hours being out.

Missed it soooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back